What is First Line Therapy?
- First Line Therapy is a "therapeutic lifestyle program." A therapeutic lifestyle means living your life in a way that improves your health. It starts with making healthy choices everyday in efforts to live life full of vitality and free of disease.
- It is designed to be an effective way to prevent and treat illnesses on the basis of four main factors. The program includes healthy meal plans, regular exercise, all natural supplements, and stress reduction. If you suffer from Cardiovascular Disease, Osteoporosis, Hypertension, Type 2 Diabetes, Metabolic Syndrome, Chronic Fatigue, High Cholesterol, or Altered Body Composition, First Line Therapy can help you. It has been specifically designed by a company called Metagenics that has utilized the top nutritional physiologists in the country to treat these diseases naturally and effectively. The fundamentals of the First Line Therapy Program are very basic:
1. Knowledge- A healthy lifestyle starts with the knowledge to make informed decisions that impact your health every day.
2. Balanced Eating- Balanced eating habits have a direct influence of excess insulin production, body composition, and disease prevention.
3. Regular activity/exercise- A regular program of aerobic, strength training, and flexibility exercises has been shown to reverse insulin resistance, increase vitality, and reduce the risk of disease.
4. Appropriate nutritional supplementation- Incorporation of a foundational nutrition program with targeted nutrients that help to prevent and/or treat specific conditions is an essential part of a therapeutic lifestyle program.
5. Stress Management- For optimum health, regular stress management programs help to keep insulin and other hormone levels balanced, improving vitality.
6. Sleep- Sleep is crucial for the proper functioning of the mind and body. Quality and depth of sleep is of primary importance. Although the amount of sleep individuals need varies, most people should get from 7 to 8 ½ hours per night.
It doesn’t matter if you are old or young, a man or a woman, in great shape, or have never exercised before—this program can help you increase your energy, improve your shape, reduce your health risks, and maximize your overall well-being. First Line Therapy has been adopted as an effective tool in the T. Murray Wellness Center, Inc. because of the passion Dr. Trish Murray has for wellness. Together Dr. Murray and Lifestyle Educator Stevi Gelinas will guide you step-by-step to achieve a long, healthy, happy life. If you are interested in learning more about this program please call T. Murray Wellness Center, Inc. at (603) 447-3112, 24 Pleasant St, Conway, NH 03818. Also visit www.metagenics.com
For more information please watch this video on Firstline Therapy!
Call us today to see up an appointment! 447-3112 We
We look forward to hearing from you!